Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Macro Photography

In my first grid, I decided to take pictures of various plant life that existed in my backyard. In the first column, the photos are of things that have fallen off of the large trees in my backyard (Douglas Fur and Maple). The middle column consists of pictures of flowers that I could find on the ground. Then the last column, the pictures are of plants that a mostly green and vibrant with life.

In my second grid, I decided to dedicate it to my cats. The first row is all about their eyes. Theo, the orange cat, is always sleeping, which is why I took a picture of him half asleep. Echo, the black kitten, is a ball full of energy, so I decided to take a picture of her lively greenish yellow eyes. The last cat is named Kitty and she's got that mean look in her eyes because well, she's plain mean. The pictures below the eyes are of their fur color and the pictures below their fur are of the necessities that all cats need; food, kitty litter and a place to sleep.

In my last grid, I wanted to do something different other than just nature and animals. I decided to take up close pictures of things that I cherish the most. In the first row, it consists of my favorite book, my polaroid album and my journal. In the second row, I took pictures of a seashell and an Indian dollar bill that my friend got me from India, and a promise ring. In the last row, it has pictures of mini origami cranes and stars from my trip to Vietnam 12 years ago, a bracelet that my friend sent to me and a beautiful drawing that my pen pal drew for me back in 8th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment