Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Layered Photography


I decided to use these two pictures because I became inspired by the double exposure photos I would see online. I really like the photos where the photographer used an animal as for their double exposure picture, so I really wanted to do that. I used a picture of my cat and a picture of the reflection of the trees. 
I didn't really know what to do for my second layered photo, but I came up with the idea to put a flower crown on my snake. I see a lot of snakes with cute little hats on their heads, so I thought my snake should have a little "hat" too. I cut out the flower from the first photo and put it on his head. I didn't think that was enough so I put a tiny pink flower right into the center of his eye.
For this layer, I decided to use a picture of dirt that I took in my front yard, the plant (bush?) from the Portland Japanese Garden and white cherry blossom flowers. The dirt represents where all plants start their life, the branches represent their growth and the flowers represent the the end result of the plant's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment