Thursday, January 26, 2017

Mood Photo



This photo of my dog was taken when the snow was at a record high of about 7-9 inches. The colors that were present in the photo was the blues and the whites. The blue in the sky and the shadowing of the snow gives the photo an overall calm feeling, while the bright white snow gives the photo a feeling of purity and innocence. When I took this photo, my dog was jumping all around the place, digging his nose into the snow and giving me his chew toy so that he can play fetch. He was extremely happy to see that much snow in years, and so was I. I brightened the colors of the surroundings and the snow to create joy and happiness. The photo is the way it is because I wanted to express happiness from all of the vivid colors that are present, from the pure white snow to my dog's golden brown eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment